In addition to his success in introducing products and services to interested families and businesses, Mark has worked with hundreds of advertisements over the course of his career and has strong insights into ad design how marketing materials can be tweaked to maximize the value of advertising dollars.
Other Professional Experience
Regional Sales and National Trainer, ShopperLocal, 2011-2014
- Nearly 300% increase in sales correlated with the new training program; individual success stories include trainees producing over $100K in the first 90 days after training.
- Promoted after six months to deliver sales training to representatives across the country.
Consumer Sales - DE/MD, National Deck and Patio, 2007-2011
B2B Sales, Advantage Ads SW, 2006-2007
- Sold $350K in home-improvement products and services during tenure; averaged over $19K per month for 18 months.
B2B Sales, Fanfare Media Works, 2004-2006
- Sold $40K in supermarket display advertising through the Star-Kart product line while recruiting and training four new representatives.
- Sold $250K in supermarket display and $40K in print advertising through the Adcart and Movie News product lines.
- Recognized as the Mid-Atlantic Top Performer.
Karaoke, Alpha-Omega Entertainment, 2001-2004
- Expanded existing contracts from event-specific to weekly performances.
Consumer Sales, Power Windows and Siding, 2001
- Sold $100K in home-improvement products and services over three months.
Manufactured Home Sales, LHI, 2000-2001
Branch and Regional Manager, Vector Marketing, 1997-2001
- Sold over $1M in manufactured homes during tenure. Ranked #2 in company for best overall performance.
- Recruited, interviewed, trained, and managed four representatives as a summer Branch Manager. Generated nearly $100K in revenues over three months; branch recognized at top state performer and #2 in overall national performance.
- Sold over $30K in cutlery through in-home presentations while working part-time. Recognized at the divisional level as a "high flyer."